Friday, May 11, 2012

7 Days of Witches- 7. The Big Finish

For the last post, here's the witches I would like to be:
Willow, for being the most balanced. She's light and dark. She does whatever is necessary.
Piper was always my favorite Charmed One. I liked her best from the very beginning. I couldn't have her power though, I'd be freezing people left and right just for the hell of it.
Ah, Sally. She's the most likable witch. But with my relationship woes, I'm probably more like Gillian. When the movie came out my friends and I tried forever to light a candle with our breath. We also tried the 'light as a feather' thing from The Craft and that didn't work either. Sigh.

But my absolute favorite witch is
Rachel Morgan for being like all these witches and more. I wish they'd go on and make a movie out of this series.

I want to be the best of all these witches.
With a little Mad Madam Mim tossed in for fun, of course.

I'm thinking about doing something like this around Halloween, maybe covering a topic each day. If there is something you'd like to see/know/admire/wish it was more appreciated, let me know so I can start researching.

Happy Witching!



1 comment:

Alexis Kennedy said...

Love this post! Happy Friday, sweetie!