Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well, Of Course if the Title is Something Al Said...

I have discovered a blog I LOVE:
http://fuckyeahitchywitch.tumblr.com/

This blog is wonderful, dark, funny, sexy, twisted, strange, and well, witchy. I mainly love the pictures, especially the altar photos which make me want to wear robes, set up a full ritual under the full moon, then go to the local witchcraft shop to buy more spell bottles than I can afford. The blog is just freakin' huge and it is easy to wander around for hours (yes, I did). I finally clicked on their tumblr button with the intention of just clicking whatever caught my eye, but that was huge too. Just go look. Be enchanted.

The title ( Fuck yeah, Itchy Witch) is from the Rachel Morgan books which I love, and I figure anyone that likes Rachel is bound to be cool. What I like about this blog is both light and dark is presented. Most of it is cool, some made me laugh, and some made me draw back a little. This is witchcraft, warts and all.

No comments: