Sunday, March 4, 2012

My, What Big Shoulders You Have!

Jeff has surprised me. He was standing in front of me tonight and I realized- he's built.

I had no clue. How could I have failed to notice shoulders twice the width as mine?! I thought he was average sized and suddenly he has bulging biceps and pecks straining the fabric of his shirt. When did this happen? And tattoos! OMG. I love tattoos. He has a chain around one arm and barb wire around the other. He's all manly and I think I was a blithering idiot. I'm not sure because I can't remember what I said. He's also much taller than I thought. I'm eye level with his fabulous chest. Who waved the sexy wand over him? If he starts wearing good cologne, I'm doomed.

3 comments:

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

I got a good chuckle out of this, you so sound like me when i see a hot man lol good luck

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Sounds delicious :)

Alexis Kennedy said...

*grin* I love this post :)