Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Astral Projection

I mentioned a while back that I thought Mr. Dragon had learned astral projection because I saw him standing in my bedroom. I've dreamed about him a lot, and now I think that is astral projection too. Last night had a new twist.

I was laying in bed, with my hands clasped over my chest. I wasn't asleep, but I was very relaxed and about to drift off. I felt something touch my hand. I cried out and opened my eyes to see Mr. Dragon standing over me. He was gone in a second, but I know what I felt and I know what I saw.

He was in a really good mood at work last night. When he's happy, he teases me. He snuck up behind me and made me jump. I'm trying to see if there is a pattern to him astral projecting or if it is a more random thing, like when he starts to miss me. I should have been writing this down.

1 comment:

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

I think these experiences are very much worth writing down to see if there's a pattern. Many things are possible.