Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Checking In

On Sunday, my world was turned upside down. I found out what my cards were trying to tell me and I spent the rest of the day in a daze. I'll blog about it later. I have been really, really, really tired this week due to working overtime every night. I got off at 6 this morning and I was so tired I couldn't sleep. I hate that. Of course, all this is screwing with my sugar (stupid diabetes!). And I don't have time to write about any of this now because, finally, finally, FINALLY I am getting my truck back! I am on my way to pick up Hecate, return Hagar to my father, then grab some food and (sigh) off to work. Oh yeah, and Jeff has suddenly become attentive, but that doesn't matter because of what happened Sunday and why the hell he didn't he do this earlier!?

(Groan.)

No comments: