Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crossroad

I've come to a point where I need to make a decision about Mr. Dragon. Wait or let him go? He doesn't seem to want to let me go. But he won't fully commit either. I checked the cards. For the first time, they've left me confused. Apparently, if I do nothing it works out. Okay, good to know. But if I move on it works out, too. What? That doesn't tell me which direction to take. I'm still at the crossroad. Every single time I try to move away something pulls us back together. Each time I try to move towards him, something comes between us. I think I'll just be still and see what comes. Or goes. I wonder how many villages started that way.
"Which way?"
"I don't know."
"Let's just settle here."
"Okay."
Can you imagine? It's a whole town of indecision.

1 comment:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

Sounds to me like he is not a soulmate but a good strong fling. Both of which have places in our lives. Just my .02.