Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cleaned Off

I kept the little deer thermometer, he's useful. Later, I'll get an outside thermometer because I like knowing useless information. And no, I do not care to watch the weather channel. I'm much more interested in what is happening at my house than at the weather station. Maybe I should make a windsock. Knowing which wind is blowing can be useful for spells.
I took down all the Celtic knots except for King Arthur. Who can resist a king? Arthur's noble nature and good heart remind me of Mr. Dragon. The magnetic bottle opener is more useful than my thermometer and I might go back to the meat store, so I kept their card. That's my broom hanging on the wall, the mundane one, not the witch's broom.

The only thing I kept from the side of the fridge was the map. I put the coupons in my purse, the cards in my wallet, and the recipes in my cookbook. I put the dogs' certificates in page protectors and hung them on a clipboard on the porch beside the door. That way when the deputy comes around to make sure everyone is following the law, he won't need to wake me up.

I started coloring new Celtic knot art, but I haven't finished them yet. I may forgo a Silent Sunday post in favor of knot spells. I'm doing 3- a money spell, a health spell, and a love protection spell.

No comments: