Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Seventh Year

Today is my first official day as jobless. First time is 7 years that I have no job. I thought I would be worried, because I do have bills and the little bit of money I have won't last long, but instead I feel peaceful.

I debated going back. I changed my mind a few thousand times. I decided last night I should stay until I find something else. Then I woke up at 3am with a low sugar. That was a sign. My body is under stress. When I look at the big picture it doesn't make sense to stay. My health and happiness are at stake.

The company I applied with on Tuesday really liked my application, they just don't have anything for me yet. I called this morning and left a message to keep my name in mind. I have an application to drop off today, and I have two more to fill out. I think I will be okay until I find something and I feel confident I will be working next week.

I really believe it was my banishing spell that made all this happen. I don't regret it. I feel like I have an opportunity for something better. But it did remind me that magick always follows the path of least resistance. I have a tendency to try and bend things to my will when I should be the one adjusting. I probably create too much work for myself.

The creative flood gates have opened. I have listed something in my Etsy shop every day. I have many more ideas. I also have some Zazzle ideas, but their website won't behave so I got annoyed. If anyone from zazzle is reading this, let me tell you that when I click on a link I expect to go somewhere.

 I want to thank you all for you supportive comments. That really helped. I have great readers!

No comments: