Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Car Spells

I used to have a little red Nissan Hard Body Truck named Roho. I loved Roho and drove her everywhere. I put over 300,000 miles on her. She never let me down. I now have a Nissan Titan named Hecate. I sold Roho to a friend and he sold her to his cousin. Occasionally Roho passes by. She looks great and is obviously running well.

I used to keep a piece of quartz on Roho's dash. It was my car protection charm and when the quartz began to slide around on the dash I knew it was time to renew the spell. I was dating M at the time and he always said I 'put way too much faith in a rock' but even he was amazed by the fact that the crystal stayed in one place. He even relocated it a few times thinking eventually it would tumble into the floor as soon as I took a sharp turn. My crystal never fell off and M had to admit that I did have some power after all.

The average renewal time was about one month. I made a travel pouch for Hecate with tiger's eye and I don't renew it as often as I should. What you use for a protection spell doesn't matter as long as you believe in the symbol you are using. I made a herbal bag for Kevin's car after someone shot at him. Yes, someone actually shot at his car and hit the rear driver's side window. He thinks it was a gang initiation because there was another car behind the SUV taking aim and both vehicles took off after the shot. He was unhurt and he got his window replaced for free. He was driving his neighbor back to town and the neighbor said if they hadn't been going back for a spare set of keys the shooting wouldn't have happened. The neighbor thought they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think they were unhurt because of a protection spell I already had on Kevin. He's a truck driver and I asked for protection 'whenever he was driving.' It didn't occur to me those words cover the regular car as well as the big truck.

Another spell I use often is the expand my gas spell-
Gods of fuel, expand my gas and expand it fast.
I say this when I worry about making it to the gas station, or when I am low on cash and still have a few days til payday. The needle on the gas gauge seems to stop moving.

I have a parking spell- Great Goddess Squat, find me a parking spot! It sounds funny, but when I say it a space usually opens right in front of me.

And since I'm usually in a hurry, I have a time freeze spell-
Time stand still, I order you,
Time don't move until I am through
Doing what I need to do.
I have to warn you, if you use this spell time DOES slow down, but later it seems to speed up again, like it needs to balance itself. So don't be surprised if you have a slow day but your night zips by. The last time I used this spell I was meeting someone for lunch and I had a long drive. I left late and amazingly enough I got there early. Then suddenly my afternoon was over and I had to rush home or be late for supper.

Another spell I've heard of, but haven't tried, is asking Dorris Day to find a parking spot because in all her movies she pulls up to a space in front of whatever building she enters.

Today's card is Baboon, I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to show my ass today. Tomorrow I'll talk about the love spell that still going despite my best efforts to ditch the guy.

2 comments:

Grey Catsidhe said...

I have a protection charm in my old car. We just bought a new one and I'm planning to make another. I love your parking spot spell! Do you ever make offerings to that Goddess?

FreeDragon said...

Sometimes I leave change in the parking lot. I always say 'thank you!'