Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Know I Love You, So PLEASE Love Me Too!

When I was about 21 or so, I met a guy that seemed right for me. We were just enough alike to click but different enough to keep things interesting.


He had married a girl he had dated on and off for four years. They did the whole I-hate-you-we’re-breaking-up-but-I-love-you-please-one-more-time thing. Finally after one break-up they decided if they got back together they should get married. Which, in my opinion, is the dumbest reason to tie the knot.

Of course it didn’t work. If you keep dumping your boyfriend he’s not good husband material. If the man irritates you to no end he will not change his ways just because he said ‘I do.’ So after they had been married less than a year he decided it wasn’t working. Then he met me.

I knew he was married but I thought they were SEPERATED. Meaning they did not live together and were in the process of getting a divorce. So there we were flirting with each other every day and he seemed to be dragging his feet. Obviously he found me attractive. Clearly he wanted to sleep with me. But for some reason we were not getting in the sack. So I decided to give him a little push.

I cast a simple love spell with one heart shaped candle and four red tea light candles. I placed all the candles in a shallow dish with the heart in the center (representing him) and the four tea lights representing the 4 quarters. I lit ‘em all up and thought about how badly I wanted to sleep with the man.

The candles burned brightly. They got really hot and soon the dish had filled with wax which caused the heart shaped candle to float. It floated to the North Quarter candle. I decided that was a good sign because I am a Capricorn and ruled by earth.

I felt smug. I was a powerful witch and I could cause men to fall hopelessly in love with me. Now that I am a little older and wiser I can’t believe I did something so dumb. I imagine you’ve already figured out what happened and you are now laughing at me.

They were NOT separated. The day after I cast the spell he told me his wife thought she was pregnant and he needed to stay with her. I was really annoyed that the man lied to me and angry about trying to make a relationship with someone who had no intentions of ever being with me. I felt like he had been stringing me along for his perverse amusement.

I stopped talking to him. I didn’t see him anymore. I thought we were done.

Except every once in a while he calls. Somehow he gets my number and he calls to see if I will met him somewhere. Sometimes he calls or emails co-workers/friends to ask how I am and what I’m doing. He now lives across the country and he still calls. I am 33 and he is now 36. It’s been 12 years and he’s STILL asking about me.

About 2 years after I broke it of, I did a separation spell. As far as I can tell it had no effect. Sometimes people will start talking about him and I think that means he’s trying to worm his way back into my life. Surely he knows by now I’ve aged. I don’t even look the same. I’ve moved on. I have different interests now. I’ve lost track of many men I’ve dated since then. And I know he knows I live with Kevin now so WTF?! Move on, you loser!

I don’t cast love spells of any kind now. I’m very careful about even invoking lust for a romantic night with Kevin. I don’t play matchmaker with other people and I won’t even do a non-specific spell to bring love. I would rather summon demons.

Today’s card is bee. We have 5 cards left. Tomorrow I’ll tell you how to manifest with a crystal ball.

2 comments:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

There's a spell to invoke lust? Hmmm. On his part or yours?

FreeDragon said...

Either or. I usually put it on me. All you need is a red candle and the desire to have a good time.