Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's new

Just to let you know what is going on-
I am going to buy a new computer when I get my tax refund and then I'll post on a regular basis. I was thinking about doing weekly witchcraft and cooking lessons. Maybe sewing too.
I've been doing a lot of sewing because my New Year's resolution was to clean off my sewing table and keep it that way. I've sold a quilt, got orders for 3 more, finished another one to sell, and recovered Kevin's bar stool.
I have also made a month's worth of menus, cooked a lot of meals and put them in the freezer, and tried a couple of new dishes.
I went to a funeral yesterday and came up with more family observations, like why my father is always early, so I have lots to write about now.

1 comment:

nefaeria said...

Looking forward to it. :)