Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thank You Muddy!

Following Living In Muddy Waters' advice, I checked out low pressure system headaches. Following the advice of the website, I switched to an anti-inflammatory pain relief. And hey presto! no more headaches! Thank you!
Since the headache is gone I've noticed if been sniffling some and I think if I hit on the right sinus med my sinus will stop draining and then my thirst would disappear. Just to be safe, I am cutting white starchy food for the next several days.
Thanks again!

1 comment:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

Happy to help, but please don't disregard your symptoms if they continue. I'm so sensitive to weather patterns that I come close to passing out then they change suddenly.

Maybe that has something to do with my tornado magnetitis.