Friday, July 31, 2009

A Little Clarification

I thought I should clarify a few points-

My father's last name is not Hall. My grandmother was a Hall before she married.

My great-grandfather had three wives and children by each wife. My grandmother was the oldest. PLEASE do not ask me to name the rest. I don't even know how many children there were or who belongs to which wife. The Halls make no distinction between half, step, and bastard siblings.

My mother is the youngest of five. Her father is one of 13 children. My mother has 81 first cousins. Again, don't ask me to name them. Almost all married, had kids, and a few repeated the process often.

My mother's siblings are
Francis who married Tommy. Tommy used to be married to my cousin Bernice. Tommy's brother was married to Bernice's sister Dorothy. I'm not listing their children because that comes to Bernice's two, Francis' three and three of the five married and had kids. Again, the Newsome family makes no distinction between birth mothers and step-mothers.

Shirley who never married, has no children and still lives in the same house she was born in.

Fay is married to Yogi and they have two children, Susan and Rebecca. Susan is on her second husband and has no children. Rebecca is also on her second husband and has two children, one by each man.

Roland first married a woman who cheated on him. They divorced and she must have dropped off the planet b/c no one ever mentioned her again. Roland then married Beverley, who is a total bitch, but I think she was truly devoted to him. They have four children, Chris, who committed suicide in 2000, Todd, married to the bitch Christy, Kim who used to be married to Shane, and Brooke. I don't know if Brooke married or not. I don't know if any of Roland's children made him a grandpa.

My mother is Sue and she is married to Jack. I grew up in the house that Jack built. I am an only child. I have never been married, and I have no children.

No comments: