Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Post

First, if you'll look to your right, you'll notice I changed Skyclad Crafting to its new name, Forest Grove. I must say I like Forest Grove better, it's more 'witchy.'

There may be a ghost in the house. My bedroom door opens by itself. I've lived in the house a month now and all of a sudden one night about a week ago the door opened. I had just gotten up to go to the bathroom so I thought I didn't close it back properly. I got up, shut it, and lay back down. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep the door opened. I sat up in bed and watched the door for a long time. Nothing. I couldn't find any reason for the door to open. It was closed tightly and no windows were opened. I locked the door and cast a circle around myself. Nothing happened for the rest of the night.

It wasn't creepy per se, it's just an awful feeling to be a single woman living alone with doors opening by themselves. So for the next few nights I didn't close the door. Then Kevin came over and while I was telling him about it a window slammed shut. Then we went to bed and all of a sudden the door just opened. He investigated and couldn't find any cause or reason. Kevin agrees with me in that it sounds like someone turns the knob, not that the door just pops opened.

I told my landlord who laughed at me. He said the door had been kicked in. I asked why hadn't it ever done it before and he couldn't answer that. I asked why it opened when the windows were closed and he couldn't answer that either.

So today I will be sitting down and having a chat with any spirits that may be in the house. (Saturday is a good day to banish things) Then I will be smudging. I don't mind spirits in residence, just leave my bedroom door shut, please.

No comments: