Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Paddy's Day



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am almost done with my first tornado quilt. It needs a border and then it will be tied (I don't have time to quilt it) I've already planned out my next quilt.

I am also dying fabric to use in future quilts which is a fun and artistic process.

I plan to post pics of the quilt, but as I don't have a digital camera, I bought a little disposable one and I have to wait for whenever I finish the roll. I'll probably post several quilt pictures at once.

There's another magick post coming.

Don't forget to wear green!

2 comments:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

any chance you would expand on your experience with Shadow people? You alluded to it in a post a long time ago but were very blase' (sp?) about it. I've had some experience with them but most people are really over the top in their descriptions. I'd love to hear your story.

catherine said...

thats creepy!