Thursday, January 8, 2009

I swear, really

I do promise to write more this year (see, it's only 7 days since my last post rather than the usual 35) It's just that sometimes what I am thinking never actually gets to the 'net. I think of tons of good subject matter at work, but alas, they would frown on my blogging. I really would like to work from home. Then when I had a thought I could jot it down and develop it later and thus blog like there's no tomorrow. I marvel at the people who write every single day. I simply can't grasp it. Of course, one of these every day blogs I read has the blog connected to her esty shop, so I suppose blogging is a necessity for profit. But still, wow.
Some other things that amaze in life:
The sheer stupidity of the human race. It's a wonder some people haven't wandered out into traffic and nailed by a bus. Of course, that is what the Darwin Awards are all about.
The nighttime sky. I can't think of anything more beautiful. Some people feel small when they view the stars and I don't understand that at all. I look up and think, I am part of this. I am a connection to perfection. Somewhere in the universe another being is looking up and feeling the same way I do.
The fact that I can make so much money and still be so broke.
The fact that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth.
The volume of paper money in the world. Every time I see a drug bust on television and the drug dealers have pallets of money stacked in the living room I am amazed. How can they accumulated so much and not be noticed sooner?
I am amazed at how my dogs fight over toys. I give both of them the same thing, say each gets a tennis ball, and they will steal each other's ball repeatedly. Like 100 times in one hour. And. They. Are. The. SAME.
I am flabbergasted that I wrote this whole post without making some kind of notes beforehand. Maybe I can write every day.

1 comment:

nefaeria said...

I look forward to you posting more!

SlĂ inte!

Laurel