Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday

 

I found a little snake by my compost bins. He's harmless. I really had to zoom in to get details. I did not try to kill it because I don't believe in killing snakes just because they're snakes. 

I had strange dreams last night. I dreamed the boys hurt my daughter. I told them I would start treating them the same way they treated her. They ignored me. One tried to hit me. I sent both to bed. 

I mention this dream because my cousin did my natal chart. She said I need to look to my dreams so I can heal. I'm pretty sure there's much healing to be done with the boys. I'm also sure I can't be the only one trying to heal; they need to address their issues. I've tried several times to strengthen family unity. My spells usually fall apart. Sometimes Middle Son breaks them. He will break spell bottles, knock over candles, drop an entire dish of food, or tear apart art. It is really frustrating to check the moon/calendar, spend an afternoon crafting something, then 10 minutes after he comes home, the thing is ruined. I decided I could only heal myself, not them. 

I will post screen shots of the natal chart. It's a lot of information. 

I need to renew/redo a spell I have for health. I wanted to do it yesterday, but both boys were home sick, and I find it difficult to do spells when they're around. They interrupt constantly. I can chant to myself, and I can add energy to things, but I cannot do a full ritual or cast a circle because at least one boy will wander into my area and make a mess.

I have decided to start a new art project. This is something I can draw, then easily turn into fabric on Spoonflower. 

And I also want to start using my life control binder because it keeps me on track. I have several projects that have fallen to the side because I never think about them. If I don't think about it, nothing happens.

That's all for now. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well. 

No comments: