Wednesday, January 3, 2024

2024

 Hello, my dears! Today my husband finally went back to work, after being off for damn near a month. I am relieved. I love my husband, but I can't get anything done when he's home. Today I actually did my normal routine. I exercised, ate breakfast, and took my meds. I have been reading Witchy books all morning. Currently, I am working on a page for my book of shadows. That made me realize I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, so let me update you:

The wonderful, amazing thing that I thought would never happen still hasn't happened. My husband is dragging his feet. I am going to renew my efforts, because I need this badly. 

A friend of the boys was here at the house, admiring a very specialized set of tools. Later, Will noticed the set was missing. He confronted the boy via text, who promptly ghosted. Will began asking others, who informed him that they were also missing items. Will finally got his tool set back. 

Two nights ago, Will was looking for a box. We couldn't find it anywhere. The box contained the laser eye to fix the play station. He accused me of throwing the box away. The entire household looked for the box.

The next day, I told Will I intended to clean the kitchen, and hopefully I would find the box. Will told me he thought the tool thief had taken it because he asked about it. I remember the box being on the counter. I remember the tool thief opening the box. I remember one of my sons bringing the box to me, and saying it was for Dad's play station. I told him to put it where Dad could find it. And the next day, I noticed the box wasn't on the kitchen island anymore, but I didn't question it because I knew it had been picked up by at least 2 people. This was during the same time that the tools disappeared.

So that's two missing items, and now I don't want that boy at my house for any reason. He appeared unexpected on New Year's Day. We were having a nice evening at home, watching football. Then suddenly he shows up with his bothersome energy and wouldn't leave, despite the fact that he was expected home soon. 

I am going to do a spell to keep him away. Will and I have agreed we do not want the boy here, but we have told the boys yet. Last summer, he set up a sales transaction that did not go well. The boy's mother got involved because he wasn't honest with her. For a while, the boy did not come around. Then we allowed Middle Son to invite him over for his birthday party. So this time, I will make sure my sons know not to invite the tool thief, and I will add magick to the mix.

We reclaimed a section of the vineyard at Homestead. I pruned the vines. There's a good chance I will get muskadines this year.

My mother still can't hear. She had the cochlear implant. She won't wear the device. That was a complete waste of time and money. 

Her attitude has improved. She no longer calls me names or complains. I am still limiting contact. 

Z is thinking of joining the military. I think he is too old to enlist. He thinks he will get in because the brink of WWIII increases the need for soldiers. None of his employment opportunities have gone well. Currently, he is running a dear processor. He is overworked, and people will not pay for their deer. His venison is in high demand, but some of his ingredients are scarce. He thought this was going to be his dream job, but instead it has been tremendous stress.

I am getting hungry, and I haven't even written half of what I wanted to talk about. Until next time, my dears, blessed be. 

No comments: