Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday

 Some updates:

Yesterday, I went through all my old projects. I got rid of a lot, including this tree that I have been working on for years. I am really sick of it. Throwing it out felt good.

You can't see it, which is kinda the point, but I set my big cauldron up to do some spellwork.

I turned off the air conditioner. Youngest Son is out of town. Middle Son is in school. My bells have stayed in the same place. I still want to lock the door. I can't find the key. 

I said I sorted through old projects. Which resulted in a slightly neater pile, rather than a random, sliding pile. 

"1977" is in the black bag. I stitched down four mirrors. I would like to work in the studio, but I don't get to spend much time out here.

It is bothering me that I can't set up my shelf. I decided to bring some of my lanterns to the studio. Currently, they are on the porch, where I never use them. I did a small protection spell yesterday. 

This crazy looking mushroom appeared in my mint. I think it is a brittlegil, but I don't know. It is really tall, around 7 inches. I am worried that it maybe poisonous, so I don't want it growing near the mint that I consume daily, but I don't really want to touch it. If it is a brittlegil, it is edible. This is probably a lesson from the Universe that I need to study, but the mushroom is giving creepy vibes, so I don't like this at all. Such is the difficulty of being a Witch. 

Speaking of, I do not have anything planned for Witch Wednesday. I do have several Silent Sunday posts ready to go. I have lots of barn quilt pins on Pinterest. I am still getting pins removed. 

That's all for now. Blessed be. Stay safe.

No comments: