Thursday, June 15, 2023

Witch Wednesday, Thursday Edition

 Good morning, my dears. A lot happened yesterday. I think depression had a hold of me. I did finally get my hemp oil pills; I started taking them this morning. Right now I am planning on one in the morning and one at night. When I start feeling better I will cut back to one a day. 

I am also having problems with my sugar being too high. This morning I took insulin then used my hula hoop in hopes of moving the insulin through my body. I could feel the burning sting whenever the hoop bumped my injection site, so hopefully that will work. It is depressing when my sugar hits 400 for no reason. I have enough to deal with. 

On to the cards:

We have extra cards today because when I went out to the studio, I grabbed my steampunk deck by mistake. The queen of swords came up every time I shuffled. I think she's telling me I must fight no matter what.
The 9 of cups also came up a lot. For me personally, I think this is an indication that I should move forward in opening a winery. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Now, to the correct deck- we are on the 10 of coins in the Dragon Tarot. Tens are wonderful. This means the balance of wealth, or coming into money. If you have been struggling financially, your troubles will soon be over. 

Next week is looking really good for me because the boys are going to visit their aunt, so for a week my house will be clean!

Yesterday I got a large piece of glass out of the greenhouse at Homestead. I hosed off the excess dirt, but I haven't cleaned it yet.
I plan to put the glass here on the corner of my work table. I am going to put several spells/pictures/sigils underneath and I will touch the picture to activate the spell whenever I enter the studio. More on this later. 

That's all for now. Blessed be.

No comments: