Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Circle Ideas

 So I found a spell for a "Witch's Gate" and after reading it carefully, I realized it was a circle casting ritual that literally puts the Witch between the worlds. The spell requires a cord, called a dragon, and connecting the ends makes the portal. 

I have a lot of circles all around me. I tend towards circular designs. Casting circles has always been my favorite part of rituals. 

I already have a dragon swallowing his tail on the back of my binder.

It is right there, and I already use it daily anyway, so using this to cast a circle makes sense. I tried it once, and it definitely gave me a strong feeling of Magick humming around me. I feel like I'm doing Witchcraft exactly right when I get physical sensations from Magick. When I feel changes in temperature, when my skin tingles, or I feel a shift in air pressure, I know energy is moving. 

How do you know your Magick is working?

Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe.



No comments: