Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Atlas Junk Journal

 

I bought this old atlas at the indoor flea market. I am going to use it as a combo junk journal and world healing spell book. I have already removed some pages that I won't need. 

This is the first thing I will add to the book. I am thinking of writing all notes in runes. I think this knots looks like a Viking ship. Vikings traveled across most of the world. I think a visualization of a ship carrying me to places is the perfect vessel.

I intend to draw sigils over the maps to send healing energy to the world. I can't decide what part of the world needs the most help, so I am going to start at the beginning and slowly work my way through the whole book. I will have more posts to document the work.

I cleaned up my bedroom again. I cleaned all my sewing machines, then set up my new serger. I re-organized my projects, then moved them out of the way. Trying to keep this area clutter-free is turning into a real challenge. Problem areas are rarely solved once. It can take several tries. 

Z is moving in this weekend with his new wife and two kids. I probably won't have time to write soon. I can't promise when I will write again. Blessed be.


No comments: