Thursday, May 19, 2022

Little Better

 

I'm trying to get back in my habit of taking product pics, then listing items the next day on Etsy. I just got this mirror listed in my shop. It is damn near impossible to photograph a mirror on a plain white background and have it look right, so I don't even try. 

When I set this up, I discovered one of the bottles on my bottle tree had collected water. As I poured the water out, I belatedly realized that was collected rainwater from a between place that I could have used for spellwork. After 25 years, I am still not the best Witch. Maybe I didn't think about it because I prefer that my bottle not collect water; if they do they will freeze and bust in the winter. But still, that was a waste. 

I have decided to redo a spell. I will show you that tomorrow. I think it's the right idea, but needing a little adjustment. Definitely hasn't worked as is. 

I am pleased to say the steroid creams helped a lot. For the first time in what seems like forever, I did not wake up clawing my skin bloody. I did need to reapply a few times, but it was still a vast improvement over what I've been dealing with. 

Last night the kids wasted food. I cooked a pork roast. My original intent was for my family to either eat early or take plates with them since they would be away from the house at dinner time. They elected to eat when they came back, which was almost 9pm. The boys have school today, they needed to shower, and it was bedtime when they got home. The boys asked if they could wash dishes in the morning. I told them to rinse everything off, and clear the table. They sorta set dishes in and around the sink, not rinsed, then rushed off to call girlfriends and to sneak outside to hide evidence of whatever they didn't want their father to see. They left the roast sitting on the counter all night. They started tea, but never made it, so that set in the pot all night as well. Last night was the second night in a row that they wasted food. I am still irked and thinking of going on strike because I am not obligated to cook for inconsiderate assholes.   

I have made plans for today, and I hope that means things run a little smoother. I have also made a ton of notes from my journal so that all my ideas are in one place and I can start doing them instead of being frustrated that things aren't working. I still haven't done any quilting, but since I'm not cooking dinner, I should have at least an hour to sew this evening. 

Blessed be.

No comments: