Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday, Monday

Lately, everybody in my house has been irritable and pissed off. I'm tired of living this way, so I decided to do something about it.

I started by cleaning the kitchen island. I am not done. I dusted. The sewing machine is out because I need it to make repairs.
I decided we need more candlelight dinners.
This is what bugs me about my family. This is an empty package. It should have been thrown away. It is still laying on my stereo. Actually, nothing should be laying here. I play music while I cook. Sometimes the music carries over to the meal. I may start refusing to cook until everything is in its proper place.

My goal to cleanse (and clean) the house. I intend to open windows when the temperature is a bit higher, burn incense, and make a floor wash. I use lemon juice in my floor washes because not only do lemons purify, but the scent repels fleas. I add lemon juice to the water when I bathe my dogs. The fleas die and it is very satisfying to see so many dead fleas falling into the water.

It is a bit early to start spring cleaning, but I think the house desperately needs the attention.

No comments: