Friday, October 19, 2018

Witches & Magick Day 28

No pictures today, I thought I would talk about uncrossing rituals because I recently had to do one.

Uncrossing is a very simple, but highly effective ritual. It can be done regularly, such as during the dark moon, or when it seems there are more problems than usual. I did one because I found out someone wished me ill.

For a while I was doing protective spells because we had a few not pleasant people we were forced to deal with often. I gradually stopped doing that work. As soon as I did the uncrossing I started doing the work daily again.

All you need for an uncrossing rite is a candle. It doesn't need to be a big candle. I used a birthday candle. Btw, birthday candles are awesome spell supplies because they come in every color (yes, even black though you might have go to a party supply store), they are cheap, nobody thinks twice about them, and being small they burn quick which is great if you don't have a lot of time or you want to be done before anyone notices what you are doing.

I put my candle in a coffee cup of dirt to help hold it upright. I got the dirt from my garden in hopes that my own ground would help protect me. I lit the candle, then spent a few moments saying why I was doing this. I did not name anyone in particular. I have learned there is often more players involved than I am aware of, such as someone did me wrong but another person put them up to it.

I flipped the candle over and lit the other end. Yes, the bottom end that goes in the cake that us never supposed to be burned. I had to cut away some wax. I pictured black negative energy flowing away from me. I did picture bad things happening to the person I know is up to no good, but I also pictured a few faceless people getting the same treatment.

I let the candle burn out. (Probably 7 minutes, though I didn't time it.) I dumped the coffee cup of dirt in the woods. I made sure the bit of candle was completely buried for fire safety. It is a long shot a spent candle would cause a fire but better safe than sorry.

After that I cleaned my house. I tried to do enjoyable activities for the rest of the day.

It is customary to watch for unusual activity after an uncrossing. People who suddenly have a run of bad luck are your enemies. Several years ago I did an uncrossing and my best friend suddenly had car problems, along with several appliances going out. I later discovered she was jealous. I did not realize this before the spell, and casting it had nothing to do with her. I was trying to solve a coworker problem. Like me, you may be very surprised to learn which people aren't necessarily on your side.

No comments: