Monday, August 13, 2018

Magick Monday

What kind of Witch are you? How many of these apply to you? Do you think about any of these during your day?
I think no matter what kind of Witch you are, you should be as fabulous as possible.
I think your practice should temper other areas of your life. This is an illustration of an artist, but she's dancing and really getting into her art. That's Magick.
Ideal kitchen Witch.
Fab fortune teller.
I love Dr. Strange. I think this is Benedict Cumberbatch's best role. I think what I love best is the complex Magick effortlessly flowing.
Richly colored chic Witch. Because goth black gets boring.
Into the woods we go.
Taking a stroll through a between place.
Not sure what she's gathering but I have no doubt she knows how to use it.
Ah, the ritual robes, full rite, and book. I miss those days.

No comments: