Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday

Today started off being stressful. Nothing was working for me. I was so upset I just wanted to cry.

The day finally got better. I just kept trying to work through problems and finally, though sheer persistence, I solved 2 things. Then my husband solved one problem. After that I felt better even though we still have lots of stressful issues to deal with. Small matters. I'm trying to savor small things.

I have a plan of attack for tomorrow. Maybe it won't do me any good. Maybe this is a dark time and the darkness will surround me no matter what light I find. But I feel better for having a plan even if I lose.

Since we are trying to help him, our younger son is acting out more. That means his behavior is worse. That means we aren't catching a break with our other problems. It means therapy doesn't seem to be working because he's fighting us every step. It means he's sleep walking. It means his brother has started acting out. This is all so depressing I think I'll change the subject.

This is a great sigil. I didn't look, I just picked one. If you need everything to be well, focus on the sigil for 60 seconds, more if you can manage it. See all your problems being corrected and everything going your way.

No comments: