Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Updates

I have been reading the cards every morning for the past 2 days. Yesterday, I did several protection spells and I reset the wards on my home. Today, my focus is on protecting my husband. Oldest son's parole officer called this morning because he hasn't checked in. The po was shocked to learn that oldest son wasn't living with us. He never gave him permission to move out. I think oldest son is back on drugs and he should go back to jail because he's been doing much of the same stuff that landed him in jail in the first place. But my husband doesn't need the stress. I'm trying to make life more pleasant for Will. Incidentally, I read the cards this morning, decided the focus should be on Will, and THEN I got the call about oldest son.

I've been using mirrors, too. I used one to banish and I found another spell I want to try for prosperity.

I stopped writing after this last sentence. I needed to feed the chickens and I wanted to collect my thoughts. When I walked back to the house, I found this:
Immediately, I put the clover in my wallet to attract luck with money. I'm feeling very upbeat now. I may try my luck with other things.

No comments: