Monday, October 16, 2017

Unfuck Your Situation

As you can see, NONE of my videos loaded. This is a problem. Not only did you miss seeing my studio, but now I think I can't get a video to work at all and that's how I intended to do several of the posts for the Witches & Magick series.

This week has been tough. There were quite a few stressful things to deal with. On top of that, we're having behavioral problems with one of the younger boys. Money issues have gotten out of hand. And then, all of the female in-laws have decided to act as hateful as possible.

On Friday, I read several articles about the evil witch archetype, and how we hate her, but she always gets what she wants.

I decided I've had enough.

The first thing I did was a banishing. I'm going to keep doing it every day, several times a day, until my in-laws stop being petty.

Next, I did a glamour using crystals. I felt great.

I brought in some of my plants. I think I will do some prosperity spells with them. I have another one planned using a magnet.

I don't have a picture of the spell I already did but I can tell you I'm doing it again. I bought a Harley for my husband when I was pregnant. The following year for Father's Day, I gave him a bell to go on the bike. This is a tradition among bikers. Airplane mechanics started it to scare away grimilins. They started hanging bells on motorcycles, too. My husband is an airplane mechanic. I thought the bell was a wonderful idea. Later, we researched a bit more and discovered we had done everything exactly right. All of our motorcycle repairs thus far have been minor. We haven't ever broken down on the bike. I decided it would be a good idea to put bells on the cars. Sunday, we cleaned out my husband's car, then I blessed a cowbell and hung it on the car. I have this bell which is going on my truck.

I decided to do as much magick as possible every day. My first thought when encountering a problem is, what spell can I use? I have been doing this all weekend. I feel better in general.

Due to the amount of stress I'm currently experiencing, I think I may start reading the cards daily. Seeing potential problems before they occur is a big help. Wearing protective charms is also a good idea. I haven't done much community magick lately; I think I need to start on that again because when my town is secure with happy, thriving people, I start thriving, too.

As for the Witches & Magick series, I've decided to finish up with pictures. I think I will start a Fiber Friday so I can show you what I'm working on. Nearly all the sewing I do utilizes Magick.

I'm sorry I won't be showing you my Stitch Witch spells for the rest of this month. I thought the videos were the answer. I am so disappointed they didn't load.

No comments: