Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Short Note

First, thank you for your kind words. Your comments make me feel better.

I am really tired. I just cannot describe how weary I am. It doesn't take much to wear me out.

My husband is getting better. I will be so glad when he is able to drive again. I do not like being the chauffeur.

Other than being tired, I'm not having any problems. I was having cramps, but they stopped when I gave up caffeine. Coffee was the hardest thing to give up. I bought some decaffeinated, but being a coffee purist, I haven't wanted to drink it.

I'm not craving anything, but I am eating more. It's hard to stop eating once food is before me.

Wednesday I go to the doctor. I wish I had an earlier appointment. The fear of miscarriage is always on my mind. But, I'm not having difficulties, so maybe everything is alright.

No comments: