Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Working Again

I am now have a regular job. I work in a factory, the hours are normal, and whatever position they train me for, that's where I stay. The factory is closer to home, and the pay is decent. I have nothing to complain about.

Kurt has the promise of steady work soon. It will take a while to work out all the wrinkles regarding money, but we are in a much better position to take care of things.

I'm slowly stitching along. Because I just went back to work, I'm going to scale back on sewing. One project at a time. Okay, who am I kidding, I'll get bored. I shall TRY to stick to one project at a time.

I'm caught on on most of the bills now.

Garden is doing good.

Dogs are good.

It's FALL. There is no season more magickal. I feel great.

1 comment:

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

This whole post is good to read. Happy fall!