Saturday, October 6, 2012

Way Too Much

Yesterday was long. And tiring. I feel like I was the one moving. Actually, I did move most of my furniture to accommodate the new stuff- a cabinet (now my altar, which means ALL the bookcases shifted around), some shirts, two Dyson vacuum cleaners (wow!), and, oh Good Goddess, the floss:
Sorry for the poor light. I just didn't want to set up a photo shoot. I tried to sort it all out, but I got overwhelmed and I have no good way to store it. I thought I was getting one box, but I ended up with three boxes of various crafts. I got cross stitch, crochet, and at the bottom of the biggest box, I found latch hook rugs. I am taking a lot of it to a nursing home and I STILL have more floss than I can use in three lifetimes.

We're selling one Dyson. I tried out both to see which I liked the best. I went crazy because I haven't had a vacuum since I moved into this house. Now that my house is dust-free, I don't know how I lived so long without one. Kurt is finishing the rugs. My new altar looks great. More pictures later. I'm really tired.

1 comment:

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

No such thing as too much floss? :)