Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drama-cation

Nothing is ever simple.

I was just starting to get rebalanced, starting to feel like a normal person instead of a bundle of nerves.

I never understand how these things happen. Friday, I was with Mr. Dragon. Saturday I was curled up with the pillow that smelled like him.

Sunday, I was chatting with Kurt.

Monday, Kurt spent the night.

Tuesday, Kurt moved in.

Today, Mr. Dragon called. And I am still not sure how I went from missing him to breaking up with him in five days.

All of this is just my end of the drama, which, all things considered, is pretty light. Kurt has major drama going on, so much that he had to change his phone number, email, and block some people on facebook.

I was going to explain it all, but I can't explain it to myself.

So now-
1. Kurt and I are living together.
2. Mr. Dragon and I are just friends (his idea.)

Stay tuned, people.

No comments: