Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bird

A sweet little thing came to us today-
Kurt went into the storage room to feed the dogs. I don't know if the bird flew in behind him, or if it got trapped yesterday. At any rate, it was desperate to get out- so desperate, it flew into the window, which was firmly shut.

Kurt held her for a long time, I managed to get these pictures, then he said, 'You have a healing touch. You hold it.' And not long after I held her, she took off.

Birds figured prominently in Snow White and the Huntsman which we went to see last night. I love it! The special effects rocks. And I so want the Queen's awesome, wicked dresses!
Raven skull dress!
The mirror was just damn creepy. Only the queen can use it, only she can see the being inside it, and that just makes it creepier.

I have a mirror project of my own, nothing magickal, just decided to paint the frame gold and hang it on the porch.

And I finally got my Dad a Father's Day card. And a birthday card. Even better, I figured out what affordable present to buy.

I have been sewing again. I think my head is right now. Kurt is right, my horses are beautiful, they are beautiful even though I am not artistic enough to make them as gorgeous as they should be.

I'm gotten a few more details taken care of. I've figured out how to do other things. That's all life really is, tending to details, figuring out which details matter, and which ones don't.

No comments: