Thursday, May 3, 2012

Doings, Going-ons, & Mutterings

Nene has pissed me off. We work on the same line. I am on the right side, she is on the left. Kurt got moved, so I am working the whole right side alone. When the left sides finishes, they are supposed to come help me. They don't. They run out the door like they are going to break and just never come back. Terri has always worked the left side and I don't like her anyway because she's lazy and nosey. She noticed Mr. Dragon bringing me lunch and promptly ran to tell anyone who would listen. I don't care who knows, but I'd rather not be the subject of gossip.

Last night, Nene and Terri stopped working several times to talk. I mean, not working at all, leaning against tables, yakking on and laughing. Mr. Dragon was helping me when he could, but he has other things to do, so he can't stay with me all night. Nene and Terri slowly wrapped up production, then were AWOL for 40 minutes. When I had 6 parts left, Nene reappeared to see why I wasn't finished. I glared at her. I've decided to pay her back. I'm not telling her I will be out Friday. Terri and Nene will have to work both sides. It's going to be a long night and I won't be thinking of them while I'm laying in Mr. Dragon's arms.

Mr. Dragon and I did manage to spend a little time together after work. We were so tired we couldn't stop yawning, but it was still nice. He's like a teddy bear, only better. I think if I could get him to sing Elvis' song to me, it would rock.


It has been raining all day here. Halona is terrified of storms. She's spent the whole day glued to me.

I still haven't heard anything from Kevin. The longer the lull, the greater I think the explosion will be. I'm feeling antsy.

I am still not finished with my cousin's star. I ran out of floss. I tried using a color that was close, but it's not close enough, the more I look at the more I hate it, and I don't want to keep going with something I'll have to pick out. I am yet to get out of the house early enough to go to the craft store. I have more craft ideas in mind, but Mr. Dragon has so occupied me all week that I've barely held a needle. My kitchen isn't in great shape either. My garden seems to be getting by on benign neglect.

I'm reading a werewolf novel. I thought it was new but it's from earlier in the series. I hadn't read it before and it fills in some gaps, but since I'm farther along in the story I don't see the point of finishing it. But then I'd have nothing to read. I sort of want to place an order with Amazon, but then I'd have to wait. Sigh.

No comments: