Saturday, March 10, 2012

Squee! Time With My Element!

FINALLY! I had a Saturday off! I almost didn't want to go to sleep when I got off work because I didn't want to miss any of my weekend. I have been outside all day.
My day started great- my mail carrier brought my gazing ball. This is a stainless steel ball and is supposed to be unbreakable. I love gazing balls but they never last long. Hopefully this one will fair better. I sent a picture to Kevin and he texted back a description of what I am wearing. He says he zoomed in close and saw my reflection. I think my landlord's wife drove by, called her husband to say I was outside, and they decided to mess with me.

I coiled the garden hose because I got tired of seeing it strung all over the front yard.

I refilled the bird feeder. My little feathered friends are hogs.

Yesterday before work, I repotted aloes. I still have a few more to go. These are the regular ones.

These are broad leaf aloes.

This is last year's garden space. I cleared it so I could plant sunflowers, pumpkins, and peppers.

Next on my list- plant seeds!

No comments: