Thursday, September 29, 2011

What We Have Here Is a Failure to Communicate

Okay, I despise the movie Cool Hand Luke because I think it's a pointless guy movie about nothing, but the quote I'm using for my post title does sum it all up.

I love Mr. Dragon's body. I love his broad shoulders, narrow hips, and long legs. He is just so well made! We were sitting side by side tonight, talking. Without even thinking about it, I brushed my fingertips down the nape of his neck. I want to kiss his neck. It is really hard to be so close to him and not touch. He leaned forward, taking his neck out of my reach.

Sometimes he lets me touch and sometimes he doesn't.

Sometimes he reaches for my hand. And sometimes he stays just far enough away that I can't reach for him without looking like a grasping fool.

I think he liked it. I think maybe he liked it a little too much so he leaned forward before we got carried away at work. I think. I could be wrong.

Because what we have here is a failure to communicate openly and honestly.

1 comment:

catherine said...

IMHO, you can take with a grain of salt, but his hot/cold attitude, coming on to you and then withdrawing makes me feel that he is playing you.