Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Damn, Wednesday Already

I'll get to the menu when I can. I just worked a 12 hour shift for the second day in a row. Monday I got up early to run errands, then got to work and found out we were having visitors the next day, so we worked our regular shift then an extra four hours to clean the plant. Tonight, or rather, Tuesday when the shift started, we started out on 9 hours, then it gradually increased until I got off work at sunrise. Now it's Wednesday and my feet hurt so bad they are burning. My landlord is supposed to come over and fix the toilet today, so my sleep will be interrupted again. And I was supposed to cut grass, but it's been raining, and I really, really, really don't feel like doing yard work so maybe I'll get out of it. Maybe. Supposedly, production orders have increased and I will be doing a lot of overtime. Right now I'm looking at 60 hour weeks. I need the money (Celtic knot spell!) but I feel tired just thinking about it. Any suggestions on how to spend my extra pay?

No comments: