Thursday, August 4, 2011

Who Is (###) ###-####?

Every once in a while, I get a call or a text from a number I don't recognize. The text will generally say something along the lines of 'whats up?' I'll stare at the number, racking my brain trying to place the area code, wondering who it is, how many people have my number, did I give it out recently...hmmm?

Last night I had a missed call. At 10:30pm. I don't know very many people still awake at 10:30pm aside from my co-workers, none of whom have my cell. Right after the call, the same person sent me a 'whats up' and that still wasn't a clue. Please, if you're texting me, tell me who you are. If you got a new number, I won't recognize it and I won't know who changed their contact information. So you have to say, 'This is Old Buddy From Work, whats up? Call me, please.' And I will. But I'm not calling random strangers, which is what you are until you identify yourself.

Or heck, just leave a voicemail. I'm pretty good with voices. It's area codes I suck at.

No comments: