Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not so much as a tremble

I was a little surprised to see earthquake posts around the blogsphere today because I didn't feel a thing. Of course, I may be too far away here in Alabama. Though we've had earthquakes here before. One in 90-something, maybe 92 or 93, and another one at the beginning of the 2000's maybe 02. I didn't feel those either and am rather disbelieving of it all. (Huh, it's 2011, nearly ten years since the last one and the one before about ten years before that...I'm just sayin' is all)

What I am not disbelieving of is Mama Gaia having a hissy fit. One can only take so much abuse before snapping. What do people do when they get really, really enraged? They start to shake. What do you think a goddess does, hmmm?

It would be wise to walk through the whole house right now and unplug every thing not in use.

No comments: