Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random

1. My gypsy road can't take me home, I drive all night just to see the light...
I use song lyrics for post titles (in case some of you haven't realized) and I've been wanting to use 'Gypsey Road' but I couldn't think of a related subject matter. Today I decided to post random things and Hey, I can use that song tumbling around in my head!

2. Kevin is helping a friend move today.

3. My roses are still blooming.

4. I ate beef jerky for breakfast.

5. Still trying to make my etsy shop better. I'm going to have a Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale, 1/2 everything.

6. I'm a Capricorn, Kevin is a Gemini, both my parents are water signs, my best friend is an air sign, my office mate is a Leo and I don't think I know another Capricorn.

7. My power bill is due today.

8. I still have some ghosts hanging on my fence. I'm one of those people who HATE to see Christmas lights in January, so this is bugging me. Down the road a ways, my neighbors still have a full graveyard and ghouls on the porch.

9. I really need a good book to read, but lately I have been finding reading difficult as I fall asleep after a few pages.

10. I've decided to eat cake on my birthday. I'm going to enjoy it, so I will be spending the rest of this year deciding just what kind of cake to eat.

5 comments:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

I was just checking out your etsy shop. If there is a theater near you, you may want to introduce yourself to the local costume designer. They may make use of some of your skills and pay as well.

FreeDragon said...

Hhhhmmmm. I've actually done that before. They paid very well for the time (back in the 90's when $8 an hour was a big deal. Thanks.

Living in Muddy Waters said...

FYI-We pay our tech people $25.00 an hour and my town is TINY!!

Living in Muddy Waters said...

That wasn't meant to sound snotty, just give you a base range.

FreeDragon said...

lol. I actually worked for the town's arts association, and not for the theater itself. It was just a temp job, I'm sure that makes a difference. For 3 days I stitched up holes and mended tears. I remember the costume manager had a VERY NICE sewing machine so she probably made pretty good money.