Sunday, September 5, 2010

I just realized

I have an over-abundance of blue markers. There's one blue paint marker, 3 blue sharpies, a light blue sharpie, a teal sharpie, a dark green and a light green sharpie, one red, one brown, and one orange. All stored in a freakin' BLUE and white cup.

What is going on here? I like purple. Why so much blue? Am I longing for calmness? Truth? An over-whelming desire to live on the river? Am I lacking in fire and warmth? Are water goddesses watching over me?

Yesterday I designed some BLUE fabric with BLUE SPIRALS. I was so pleased with it. Until now when I started wondering if I able to break out of my comfort zone and work with other colors. I think today needs to RED, ORANGE, AND YELLOW. Fire and heat and passion! Heck, maybe even black. Take that, blue!

Today's card is wild boar. 'Whatever tradition or others expect of you, only to yourself be true.' See? The blue has got to go.

No comments: