Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, Pre-Tech

It’s Saturday. I’m still waiting on the tech. I am very excited and I can’t wait to be back in action.

You’ll have to go back and read the last 2 posts to know what is going on.


Today’s zone is the front and back porch. I’m going to wipe down my doors. This is something most people don’t think about, but it makes an incredible difference in the way your home is perceived. This would also be a good day to repot plants, replace old or broken garden art, repair or repaint lawn furniture or put down mulch. Don’t stress. Don’t try to do it all. Remember, we will be back here in one week.


How to make it Witchy- Saturday is the day of banishings. To keep bill collectors away put two needles laying crisscross under your doormat. To keep enemies away put a large open safety pin under the mat. You can also bury the herb devil’s shoestring along the edges of your walkway. Sprinkle goofer dust on your fence and gate. I wouldn’t sprinkle it on the door as it can stain paint.


For protection hang stars or empower statuary (lions would be a good choice). Anoint the door knob with patchouli oil for keeping ghosts away. Place a pot of mums near the entrance to keep your neighbors from talking about you. Hang a mirror on your door to send negative energy back. You can also hang wind chimes on your door. The sound chases evil away.


This is the back porch-




And here’s that dragon I couldn’t get a good shot of last night-










And here is my front door knocker-














Here is my front porch:



































































No comments: