Monday, August 24, 2009

Whoa

I went shopping with a friend and bought a dragon.

It's a nice blue, Chinese Sea-dragon. I like it so much I made a dragon altar. I put a candle in my cauldron, added some water, and gave the dragon a purple diamond (glass paperweight) Every day I light the candle. Sometimes I invite the dragons to hang around, sometimes I call particular dragons to help me. Each evening I pour the water in my potted plants (which are flourishing) and relight the candle. If bubbles appear in the water my wishes have been granted.

Thursday I asked for something and I didn't realize what it included. When I came home I had three bubbles. I got way more than I asked for- but in a good way. Kevin moved in!

This was no where close to my intent and I wasn't even thinking about any such thing. But everything is coming together for us. Kevin has said over and over he is so happy and at peace. He seems to be healing now. He's got a few dozen little projects planned- expanding the garden, putting up a clothesline for me, hanging the swing...Saturday we went grocery shopping, he cut grass, washed both our trucks, hung up the hammock and turned my garden shed into a man cave.

Today he cashed in his 401k to pay off my truck. How sweet is that? All this productiveness is making me feel I like I should be busy too. I feel like we're drawing closer together. All we have talked about is our future. Everyone keeps saying, You're so happy, why didn't you do this a long time ago?

So if you want dramatic change- call in the dragons!

1 comment:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

And your happiness is oozing out of your blog. It's a great place for you to be right now!