Wednesday, February 18, 2009

By the Power of 3

This seems a bit silly to do since I just posted 50 things about myself but what the hay- I could use a little silliness.

3 Jobs
1.) Cashier, age 17 (this was my first job)
2.) Cotton warehouse, age 19 (had to quit because during cotton season I was always late to evening classes)
3.) Day care teacher, age 22 (taught 3 year olds, loved the kids hated the adults I worked with)

3 Places I've Lived
I've only lived in three houses and they are all in a 25 miles radius.
1.) My parent's house
2.) M's house
3.) This house

3 Places I've been this week
1.) Work
2.) Gas station
3.) Post office

3 People Who Send Regular Emails
1.) Autumn Moon
2.) Fierce Leader
3.) Uncle Joe

3 Favorite Foods
1.) Chocolate chip cookies
2.) Fried chicken
3.) Kevin's steaks

3 Favorite Books
1.) A Ring of Endless Light by Madeline L'Engle
2.) The Lord of the Rings
3.) Zoo by Ogden Nash

3 Places I'd Rather Be
1.) The Tallapoosa River
2.) Egypt
3.) Stonehenge

3 Friends Who May Respond
This would have to be people who read my blog. I'm going to guess Muddy Waters, Nefaeria, and some reader I do not yet know the identity of

3 Things to Look Forward To
1.) My truck is almost paid off
2.) Winter is almost over
3.) ?

2 comments:

Living in Muddy Waters said...

#3 thing to look forward to-receiving your box and being set free even if it hurts for a while.

I have to believe she (AJ) will sit with her hand on your shoulder while you go through the box, she won't leave you alone until it's time.

And I don't know why I always comment on your blog alone. You just strike a chord with me. I keep trying to figure out the meaning of the dragon!

FreeDragon said...

Thank you.
If it helps, I think dragons are the flip side of angels. I think angels are guides and dragons are challenges. If you think about mythology the dragon always has treasure. I don't think the dragon is ever slain, just that an obstacle is overcome and a reward is recieved. I believe this is why dragons are sometimes precieved as evi; most people don't like and won't accept change. But dragons are also considered wise so clearly one can learn from them.