Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Sort Pecker Story

Once in I was in my 20’s my friends set me up on a blind date. I didn’t ask for it. My friends were convinced that because they were married I should be too. So in order to help me find Mr. Right, they arranged for blind dates. Sometimes they invited me to dinner and when I got there a man would be waiting. This is our friend they would say. He dropped by a minute ago so we invited him too. Yeah, sure.
But on the date I’m referring to I knew it was a date and worn down by constant badgering, I broke my own rule, which is never, never, never go on a blind date.
I don’t believe I will ever meet Mr. Right on a blind date because Mr. Right shouldn’t have any problems in finding female companionship. When a man has to ask his friends- all three of them, if they ‘know anybody’ then something is wrong.
In this case he was boring. He was also a little fat. He lacked imagination. I do not remember a single thing we talked about during dinner or if we talked at all. Sadly, I do remember getting very drunk and this is what made me sleep with him. I regretted it, of course, because he was very bad in bed.
I was simply bored. At first I tried. I tried to at least make things pleasant. He had a small pecker and I thought to begin with that after he was hard it would be a good size. That’s normal with most men. I sucked him a long time and he was still half limp and small. I started to think I was losing my touch. Then horribly it dawned on me that this might be as hard as it gets.
I gave up on pleasant. He got on top of me and I couldn’t feel him inside me. He poked around for a while and I stared at the ceiling politely waiting for him to finish. It seemed to go on forever. I don’t know if he came or not.
The next day my friends were asking me if I was going to see him again and I said no. They asked why and I said we didn’t connect. They said he really liked me and I said no thanks. They kept on and on and on and finally I just blurted out, “He has a short pecker.”
I have mean friends. They told everybody they knew what I said. A year later they were at a wedding. He was there and he saw a girl he wanted to dance with, but he was too shy to ask. My friend T actually said to him, “Don’t let the fact that you have a short pecker slow you down.”
The moral to this story is it’s not how big your pencil is, it’s how you sign your name. So please learn to write.

No comments: