Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What I Think

One of the boys broke my windshield. I don't think it was out of spite. I think probably he was bored, chunking rocks, and one hit the truck. The window lock was on, so probably he opened the truck door to see how noticeable the damage was, and hit the button. I never use the window lock, and I am very careful not to press buttons getting in and out since all the controls are so close together. I did hear strange bumping and what sounded like a car door that morning, but my sugar was very low, so I did not go check.

Right now, special education testing is occurring. Or at least I think it is, given the multitude of behavior problems. There's other things that I haven't mentioned. Really, I don't know what to do. Nothing makes any difference one way or the other.

I don't see this ending well, nor do I see any solution where all parties involved are happy.

No comments: