Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday Is the First Day of This Week

I came down with the flu on Friday. I was sick all weekend, so nothing got done. On Sunday, I felt well enough to start moving around, but not well enough to tackle my routine. Monday was a holiday so my husband was off work. Because he did a lot of the stuff I normally do, he didn't get everything done. So he took yesterday off as well. Finally, today I am more or less back to normal and he went to work so I got to read my cards. I have been working through a program to make me a better artist. It's all mindset, and has certainly changed how I think of art. I did my weekly card reading today and the cards definitely reflected the change. I got both The Hanged Man and Judgement; I rarely get Major Arcana cards in my art readings. I'm excited about the possibilities.

I have been working on the Great Release Program. This is the first time I've ever got sick during the release. I think the lesson there was resting more. I rarely rest properly. In trying so hard to be productive, I hold onto stress. I don't want to hold stress. Negative thoughts need to be released, too.

I'm just checking in today, letting you know what has transpired. Friday I will have a stitch Witch post with a lot of hand written notes about my life. Until then, blessed be.

No comments: