Thursday, April 18, 2019

Witchy Updates

First, I have all the knots colored. Today I will cut them apart, enchant, and choose locations. I am debating if I should do this all at once, a week apart, or every full moon. I think I like 6 different locations in one weekend best.

I've put away my mirrors for the time being. More on the in-laws situation at the end of this post.

I have just one rune left. One more week and I will have worked through the entire system.

I have been using runes in my infinity loop spell. My life is going smoother. This still needs a bit of fine tuning. I need to put my natal chart here rather than having a blank chart.

Now, for an awesome spell- with Easter coming, and knowing the in-laws would probably be in the house, I decided to be proactive. I modified a cleansing spell. I used a small mason jar, added enough lemon juice to cover the bottom of the jar, poured salt on top, then added a bay leaf. The jar is currently in this copper cauldron on top of my bookcase where it can't be seen. I did the spell yesterday because first I wasn't sure if I would have a chance to do it on the weekend, and second because my mother-in-law was coming over to give me a ride since the radiator was being replaced in my truck. I thought there would be less arguing. This spell works way better than that. Mother-in-law didn't even enter the house. Her air conditioner doesn't work so she had windows down and we barely spoke because we couldn't hear each other. She stayed in the car during the appointment. When she brought me home she promptly left again and stayed gone all day. My children were better behaved, too. Everything has gone so well I decided to repeat the spell weekly. I am amazed. I think this is the most successful spell I've ever done. It's certainly the fastest working.

Next post I hope I have a good report on my marketing plan, and probably some pictures of what I'm sewing.

No comments: