Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A Few Decisions

Since I couldn't decide what part of the past to heal, and because I know more drama will arise, I decided to do nothing for the time being. When something comes up (and it always does), I'm going to work on that. I can turn back time to that moment and come up with a better outcome. It will be easier to see the events connected to that one event. This also gives me time to prep a few spells. Right now there is a lot going on, and as I try to heal damage already done, other things get dragged in. I am going to do a cleansing and reset my wards. Dreams are becoming bizarre. I need more dream catchers. I hate psychic attacks.

I have started a new ritual to use before sewing, but I am still fine tuning it. I am using the tin, it works great as both a reminder to do the work and as a place to keep ritual tools. I need a dragon for the box. I may also need to add my pendulum. Something tells me I'll need it, but I don't know why yet.

I've been coloring Celtic knots. This is a great way to study how the design works. Something is nudging my subconscious to use the knots as spells. I'm being told I need to think of the knots as a spell that is activated when burned. I am being urged to do this so that I can tie knots to build a spell, then untie it to release. I am thinking of tying knots around completed art pieces, then untying the knot to promote sales.

I've also devised a marketing plan for my art. I can do it with minimal investment. Cheap is awesome.

Overall, I feel better about events. I don't feel overwhelmed, nor am I burdened with dread. I do not think anything is resolved. This is simply a lull in the storm. Right now I am simply conserving energy and resting.

No comments: